Medigence shall assist you and hand hold you in each and every step in order to successfully get your Ayurveda Hospital NABH accredited.
The Ayurveda Hospital participating in accreditation will be expected to provide the following evidence and Medigence shall help you with furnishing the details accurately just as required by NABH.
- Approved documents that identify relevant service policy, protocols and/or strategies and set out how the clinic plans to deliver each standard and objective element therein.
- Evidence that demonstrates that the Ayurveda hospital is implementing these policies, protocols and/or strategies.
- Evidence that demonstrates that the Ayurveda Hospital is monitoring and evaluating its performance regularly in the implementation of its policies, protocols and strategies.
- Performing Gap assessment of the hospital for infrastructure changes, equipment changes, licenses and regulatory requirements and human resources
Sensitization of staff including the Vaidyas and Paricharaka (assistant/technician) related to all the Ayurveda NABH accreditation standards
- Advisory support for the overall Ayurveda NABH Accreditation Process
- Documentation of all required policies and SOPs related to various Ayurveda treatments and procedures
- Guidelines and tools for implementation of policies and procedures
- Guidelines for training programs
- Assistance in conducting Internal Assessments
- Guideline for Statutory Requirements and Licenses
- Assistance for Quality Structure and Committee Functions
Preparing the Ayurveda Hospital for accreditation:
The Ayurveda should implement the NABH Accreditation standards for at least 3 months before applying for NABH. Medigence team of NABH experts shall guide your clinic in understanding the standards and implementing them.
Preparing your hospital shall involve the following activities
Filling up the NABH Application form
Once the Ayurveda Hospital is prepared, our NABH experts shall guide you in filling up the NABH application form and paying the application fees.
Internal audit & Mock Assessment
NABH will scrutinize the application and plan for the pre assessment. In the meanwhile, our NABH consultants shall help you with various implementation processes, training programs, mock drills and internal audits. Once the pre assessment date is received, Medigence shall conduct a mock assessment. This shall ensure the readiness of the Ayurveda Hospital to face the actual assessment.
During the pre-assessment our NABH consultants shall support you from the back end. Post pre-assessments, all the non-compliances raised by the assessor shall be discussed in detail and a corrective and preventive action plan will be developed based on the nature of the non-compliance. The closure report shall then be submitted to NABH for further review.
Once the Pre-assessment closure report is successfully accepted by the assessor, the final assessment is planned. Our NABH experts shall extend continuous support from the back end similar to pre assessment. We shall also guide you in preparing and submitting the closure report in response to the non-compliances generated during the assessment.
NABH Accreditation Committee Review & receiving Accreditation
Once the closure report is accepted by the assessor, the NABH accreditation committee will review our case and accreditation will be awarded.
Once received, the accreditation is valid for a period of 3 years.
In order to ensure that the Ayurveda Hospital is maintaining the standards and implementing them, surveillance assessment is planned every 16-18 months after the accreditation is granted.
Renewal of accreditation
Renewal happens after 3 years of your first accreditation. The Ayurveda Hospital has to apply 6 months before the expiry of the accreditation in order to maintain the same.